If you're looking for skin care products to overcome existing skin issues or if you just want to have a self-care, self-pamper day, then a face mask is the way to go. There are so many clay masks out in the market, and you may be overwhelmed with all the different products. Clay masks are great for clearing impurities and for tightening pores while peel off masks are great for detoxification.
But to help you breakdown the list, here are top 4 clay mask brands (actually, one is a peel-off mask) from wegoteverythingph.com that you may want to consider:
I just have to include this mask in the list as this glitter mask (star mask) was so hyped online and is extremely in demand internationally.
This mask soothes the skin and regains its natural glow. It lifts and replenishes the skin, removes dead skin, has excellent skin rejuvenation effect, exfoliates and nourishes skin, and it is very gentle. It's an anti-wrinkle mask as well that is rich in Vitamin C. It's infused with non-irritant ingredients.
Lastly, this mask is very fashionable and stylish so you can take selfies and look cute (the hype is very real)!
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply evenly around your face avoiding your eyes and lips.
2. Peel off from top to bottom after 20 - 30 minutes when the pack is completely dry.
Here's another very hyped clay mask online.
The Indian Healing Clay by Aztec Secret is the world's most powerful facial mask! Bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, USA. It is sun-dried in temperatures that reach up to 134 degrees Fahrenheit for up to six months. It has no fragrances, additives, or animal products. Use it for deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium from bentonite clay, which is perfect in eliminating acne and blemishes.
HOW TO USE:
(instructions from the shop's website)
1. Mix AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water.It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl.
2. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste - add more clay or liquid as needed.
3. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry.
4. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin.
5. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
6. Remove clay by washing with warm water.
7. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay.
8. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.
Enjoy the benefits of the clay in your own home! One pound of AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY makes 10-15 clay packs. It can be used by the whole family, from men to women.
The carbonated bubble clay mask is formulated with charcoal powder to deeply penetrate your pores, and the Collagen Facial Mask for maintaining it’s elasticity.
HOW TO USE:
1. Evenly apply mask on face.
2. Wait for about 5 minutes.
3. After 5 minutes, bubbles will form uniformly on applied area and start to 'pop', gently massaging skin.
4. Massage facial area further using fingers.
5. Wash with warm water.
Experience the power of Bentonite with the world's most powerful healing clay mask!
The Bentonite Miracle Facial Clay Mask is a healing clay to cleanse the body. It is made from essential minerals like sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron formed from volcanic ash. It is a fantastic ingredient for making your own acne-fighting and pore-cleansing detox face mask. It has Vitamin C and Glutathione. It absorbs toxins, excess oil, and sebum. And it has been proven that it is safe and effective.
HERE ARE ITS 6 COMMON USES:
1. Facial Mask (Primary)
2. Effective deodorant
3. For detox bath
4. Helps ease painful cuts and scrapes
5. Soothes burns
6. Soothes bites
HOW TO USE:
1. Mix the Bentonite Clay and water/apple cider into a non-metalic container until it turns into a paste. (2 - 3 teaspoons of Bentonite Miracle Facial Clay Mask 1 1/2 or 2 teaspoons water or apple cider.)
2. Apply on your face and leave it for 10 - 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with warm water.
Have you tried using any of these clay masks before? Was it effective?