- Bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, USA. Sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay.
- No additives, fragrances or animal products.
- Perfect in eliminating acne and blemishes.
5 Recipes to Help Lower Your Stress
1. Father Kneipp's Original Recipe Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar (raw, organic is best) in a bowl. You should use glass, plastic or wooden bowls and spoons - no metal! Apply to face and/or body and allow to dry up to 45 minutes. Rinse well with warm water only.
2. Antioxidant Mask Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed GREEN TEA and 500 mg. of Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (open up a capsule). Apply to skin, allow to dry and rinse. *Green Tea is currently being studied for its antioxidant, antibacterial, and cancer killing properties.
3. Foot Facial Mix equal parts of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with brewed Pau d'Arco Tea and 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil. Apply to feet, especially in between the toes, let dry 30 minutes and rinse well in warm water.
4. Honey Mask Mix equal parts Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar, add1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry10 minutes and rinse with warm water. This mask is similar to a mask used by Cleopatra in her beauty ritual.
5. Body Pack Mix one pound Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with one pint of apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin coat of the mixture to the body and allow to dry15-20 minutes. Rinse well in the shower. One pound will do 2 people - HAVE FUN!