Here are top 3 lip care products to try. All of which are from wegoteverythingph.com
1 - HONEY & BERRY LIP SLEEPING MASK 15G BY PRRETI
This lip sleeping mask takes care of your lips while you are sleeping! Balsam-mask saves even the most weather-beaten and dry lips! It improves moisture retention as it contains acacia honey which creates a barrier to protect your sensitive lips from harsh environmental irritations.
HOW TO USE
1. Before bedtime, apply a moderate to ample amount onto lips using the tube applicator.
2. Let the sweet honey scent help you drift to sleep.
3. Allow the product to absorb overnight directly onto the lips without wiping or rinsing.
2 - LIP SLEEPING MASK BY LANEIGE
The lip sleeping mask by Laneige gently melts dead skin cells and makes the lips feel smooth and elastic during sleep. With the new lip sleeping pack in berry scent, experience a smooth firming lip night care!
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply an adequate amount on the lips before sleeping at night.
2. Gently wipe the lips clean with tissue or cotton pad on the form.
3 - ALOE LIPS WITH JOJOBA 0.15 OZ
Use this lip balm day or night for your chapped lips! It has a moisturizing effect that is long-lasting, about 24-36 hours a day. It's not greasy on the lips and it has a very neutral taste. It definitely soothes and moisturizes chapped and dry lips. The soothing properties of the aloe vera are perfectly suited to care for your lips.
I did a review on this so click here if you want to read.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply on lips whenever needed.
2. Apply on wounds, bites, sores, scalds, sunburn, burns or itchiness as if it's an ointment. The Aloe components will help the treatment of such.
Do you experience chapped lips? Have you tried using these products before? I would love to hear your experience!