Owning a bicycle is 95% cool! So where's the remaining 5% of coolness? Get that remaining 5% by owning a miniatured bike called A Real Cyclist Symbol.
- A perfect decoration inside the room or on the workstation of a cyclist.
- High quality miniature made with premium aluminum and durable ABS plastic.
- A real novelty design which is a great collection.
- Extremely popular among bicycle fans and enthusiasts.
- A perfect gift to your families or friends who are into cycling.
Materials: Aluminum and ABS
Dimensions: 178 mm x 108 mm x 60mm
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk free 7 Day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have top notch 24/7 email and chat support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 3-10 days for delivery.
Get them while stocks last!