This is the answer to your stretch marks or scars problem! 100% natural extracts. An award winning product from Thailand.
A combination of alpha-arbutin, collagen, cucumber seed extract, vitamin E, olive oil, jojoba oil, and natural extracts to reduce stretch marks, protect your skin from wrinkles and make your skin healthier.
- Reduces stretch marks and enriches your skin.
- Whitens pregnancy scars which is very common among women who gave birth.
- Protects skin against wrinkles.
- 100% safe and effective.
- Produced from natural plants.
HOW TO KNOW IT'S AUTHENTIC
- Hologram Sticker at the bottom right of the front side..
- Covered with transparent plastic cover except the top part of the box.
- Reduces stretch marks and enriches your skin is written in all capital letters on one side. If bring back your smooth skin is written, that is a fake one.
- Serial Number on the bottom part of the box should start with 885 (Thailand).
HOW TO USE
- Apply twice daily to areas with stretch marks. One in the morning and another in the evening.
TYPE: Anti-Stretch Marks Cream
WEIGHT: 50 g
FDA THAILAND: 10-1-6010035128
- Water, Methyl Propanediol, Glycerine, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Avocado Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carica Papaya Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Arbutin, Glutathione, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic, Linolenic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolized Elastin, Cantella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Cl 19140, Cl 14720 and Perfume
- For external use only.
- Do not apply on wounds or on any skin areas with irritations or injuries.
WARNING: Too many cheap counterfeits (fake) are being sold anywhere. Buy only from trusted stores that know the value of their customers and not their money.
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
✅ A lmost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia