✅ Available through Cash on Delivery.
✅ Item is on hand and is available to be shipped in 3 - 7 business days.
TYPE: Cleanser / Peeling Gel
VOLUME: 10 ml (full size) or 1 ml (sample size)
BRAND: It's Skin
ORIGIN: South Korea
This is your ultimate solution against dead skin cells. You will no longer need to visit a salon for a face scrub. Peeling gel form is perfect for all skin types.
- Peeling gel mixed with mangosteen extract 1200 mg, papaya extract, and 7 kinds of herb extract.
- Keeps skin bright and lucid.
- Effectively peels and manages old keratin without causing skin irritation.
HOW TO USE
- After washing your face, dry yourself and apply moderate amount all over face evenly except eyes and mouth.
- After 1 - 2 minutes, massage lightly.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Apply 1 - 2 times a week.
- Water, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose, Alcohol Denat, Garcinia Magostana Peel Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Ethyl Hexanediol, Panthenol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26 Buteth-26, Fragrance, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matrucaria) Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Lactose, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Red 33 (CI 17200)
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Replace cap after use.
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
✅ A lmost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia