✅ Available through Cash on Delivery.
VOLUME: 100 ml
ORIGIN: South Korea
✅ Item is on hand and is available to be shipped in 3 - 7 business days.
Winner of 22 Global Beauty Awards. This is the best clay mask in the world! Buy yours now! You won't regret it!
HOW TO USE
- Made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju.
- Categorized as a preserved alkaline resource which is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells.
- With cooling effect to refresh the skin and contracts pores.
- Recommended after applying toner.
- Apply mask over your entire face avoiding your eye and lip areas.
- Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Volcanic Ash, Glycerin, Silica, Trelahose, Kaolin, Bentonite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, PVP, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Polyisobutene, Menthoxypropanediol, Ehtylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Polysorbate 20, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
- If it get into your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children's reach.
✅Almost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia