From the magical Jeju Island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment to your skin. Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju Green Tea.
- Infused with pesticide-free Jeju green tea and green tea seed oil that instantly provides intense hydration to replenish your skin with moisture and nutrition.
- With freshly squeezed green tea to deliver deep moisture and nutrition.
- Abundant in minerals and amino acids.
- Dual moisturizing with fresh green tea and green tea seed oil.
- Green tea EGCG for a powerful antioxidant moisture effect.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount on your thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption.
VOLUME: 1 ml (sample size)
ORIGIN: South Korea
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruiet) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Tocophersolan, Poloxamer 338, Poloxamer 235, Ethoxydiglycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Water, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- Do not apply on a scar or any areas of skin with irritations like dermatitis or eczema.
- Discontinue use if any allergic reactions occur.
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
✅ A lmost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia