✅ Available through Cash on Delivery.
✅ Item is on hand and is available to be shipped in 3 - 7 business days.
VOLUME: 25 ml
ORIGIN: South Korea Moisturizing toner that refines and clarifies skin for a clear skin appearance. Works wonder on dry, flaky skin. Refines your skin surface and leaves it clean and moisturized.
- With exfoliating enzymes that refine skin surface.
- Helps the pores to become pure and clean preventing any possible unpleasantries.
- Contains Bio-Dusali and fermented seaweed that grows in extreme conditions, energizing skin and restoring healthy skin turnover.
- With hyacinth extracts that help skin flush out heavy metals, pollutants and other harmful substances so that skin stays clean and moisturized.
HOW TO USE
- Use in the morning and at night. Soak a cotton pad with an appropriate amount (diameter 2.5cm/1ml).
- Gently wipe skin in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward.
- Water, Glycereth-26, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, DL-Panthenol, Algae Extract, Glycogen, Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Glutamic Acid, Lysine HCL, Serine, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Histidine HCl, Protease, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, PCA, Mannitol, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
- Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
- Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
- If any allergic reactions occur, discontinue use.
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
✅ A lmost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia