Feel confident and keep looking young with these deep moisturizing masks. Provide your skin with the replenishment it needs. 100% natural.
- Natto - Natural Extract Natto Moisturizing Mask reduces signs of aging and restores skin’s firmness and resilience to give your face a soft, youthful luster.
- Pomegranate - Natural Extract Pomegranate Nourish Mask awakens, energizes and protects your skin with antioxidant-rich natural pomegranate extract.
- Seaweed - Seaweed Extract Hyluronic Acid Mask contains seaweed extract, providing vitality and moisture to tired and dry skin.
- Chamomile - Facial mask with Chrysanthemum essence with firming qualities to tighten skin. Handmade with a holistic blend of pure essential oils and extracts of fresh fruit.
- Cactus - With its high water retention capacity, Jeju cactus provide nutrients to your skin for healthy and elastic skin.
- Aloe Vera - The aloe vera gel is a natural skin care product. Most importantly, aloe vera face mask soothes the human skin by getting rid of inflammation and pain.
- Lotus - Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Yogurt Skin Whitening & Brightening Masque Enriched with Yogurt enzymes. The lotus leaf extract in this mask goes to work at night while you're sleeping to help relieve stressed and irritated skin.
- Green Tea - The Green Tea Oil - Control Mask immediately eliminates excess shine and helps minimize oil production. A purifying sheet mask infused with natural green tea extract vitamin E. Give your skin a vital boost of nutrients in only 15 minutes!
HOW TO USE
- Place the mask on your face and press it firmly all around.
- Relax and enjoy it for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Take the mask off and gently tap your face until the extra essence is absorbed by your skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not sleep while mask is on your face.
WEIGHT: 30 g
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
✅ A lmost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia