Award winning cleanser! Perfect Zero Cleansing! Add nothing else, remove everything else.
- Goes on as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil on the skin.
- Sorbet-soft, lightweight texture effortlessly dissolves stubborn makeup without stripping your own natural oils.
- Papaya extract works to naturally exfoliate the skin and acerola extact is rich in vitamin C which helps to brighten.
HOW TO USE
- Use the provided spatula to scoop a small amount onto the back of your hand. A little goes a long way, thanks to its silky texture.
- Use your ring finger to take the product from your hand and dab onto your dry, unclean face. Gently massage in outward, circular motions. You'll instantly see even the most stubborn of makeup and impurities melt away.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
VOLUME: 7 ml
BRAND: Banila Co
ORIGIN: South Korea
- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polyethylene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Carotene, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use only as directed.
✅ Cash on Delivery is available in the Philippines.
✅ Almost all items are shipped from abroad so no cancellation of orders please.
✅ Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us on Facebook at @WGEAsia