Pimples - my greatest problem of all.
Well, not really because there are big things out there that needs my time and effort more but you know what I'm saying, pimples are a big deal and to get rid of them is just a way to somehow boost one's confidence level so let us try and get rid of them through these products from wegoteverythingph.com
This is one of the fastest rising products in Korea. It's made from natural ingredients so it will give a perfect glow to your skin and will make it flawless. Because it's made from natural ingredients, it is very safe for the skin. It does deep cleansing into skin and pores, it prevents pimples and tightens pores, it removes dry and old skin, it removes blackheads and whiteheads, and it rejuvenates skin, making your skin look young and beautiful.
HOW TO USE
1. Wash your face with water.
2. Squeeze a small amount to your hand.
3. Lather with a small amount of lukewarm water until it reaches a creamy foam state.
4. Gently apply on your face through a circular motion.
We all know how good the Korean skin is so this product is definitely worth a try!
This one, I personally want to try because I have pimple marks and I don't know how to get rid of them though I am already trying a bunch of things.
This is 100% Natural Calamansi-based Whitening Cream. It has 100% natural ingredients. With tawas, collagen and aloe vera and other fruit and vegetable extracts. Plus Vitamins A, B3, C and E. It whitens face, underarms, inner thighs, knees, elbows, etc. It is a perfect solution against pimples/acne. And it instantly reduces wrinkles.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a small amount on desired area.
2. Gently spread and massage until fully absorbed by the skin.
Acne Pimple Master Patch Soothes blemishes and reduces redness; infused with hydrocolloid to coax out deep-rooted pimples, speeding up their life cycle; protects skin against further infection; leaves the complexion clear and spotless.
We can finally eliminate those pimples without damaging our skin!
It is designed specifically for daytime use. It has a gunk-absorbing power and it's paper-thin so it looks transparent and comes in a one-size-fits-all-size.
HOW TO USE
1. First, cleanse the area around the acne blemishes and pimples.
2. Select a patch of larger size than the acne blemishes and pimples and adhere the patch to those areas.
3. Do not replace the patch until the size of acne blemishes and pimples get reduced so that patch can absorb the impurities sufficiently
Since I experienced one of my worse pimple cases last month, I'm kind of scared to try out new products to get rid of them and I want to go all natural. However though, since these products are all natural, might be worth to try! Personally, I am very curious to try out the Calamansi Whitening Cream by Soo Yun.
This is a sponsored post for WeGotEverythingPH
. However, as per usual, all thoughts and opinions are mine.